O.N.A.O.O., the oldest worldwide olive oil Tasting School, with almost thirty years of experience and many professional tasters trained, offers a deep culture of the olive oil industry and other chains of agri-food sector.
Institutional emanation of Rome Unioncamere and Imperia Chamber of Commerce, it was founded in 1983 to spread the culture and technique of olive oil tasting, anticipating the Panel Test EU legislation.
A group of professionals, who spent their lives to "taste", wanted to give everyone the opportunity to follow a real cross-section of knowledge.
Among the activities carried on during our intense association life, we would like to remember the following:
- more than 10,000 people participated in our training activities;
- a global network made up of professional tasters and experts;
- Technical Courses for Tasters, recognized by different Regions; Technical Courses to NAC (Nuclei Antifrode Carabinieri) - Agriculture Carabinieri at the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry; Technical Courses to NAS (Nucleo Antisofisticazioni e Sanità); Panel Leader courses; International Panel Leaders courses; Technology and Agronomic Management courses;
- food traceability projects, with computerization of processes and data;
- defining technical specifications for products subject to certification;
- Travel organizers in world olive-growing areas: Greece, Spain, Tunisia, Portugal, California and Morocco.
We offer our technical expertise to propose the organization of a training activity among different Panel groups of tasters.
To all those who wish to enroll, will be sent four times a year lots of #5 samples of virgin olive oils - of different origins/cultivars and defects - accompanied by specific profile sheets filled in by our Panel.
Furthermore, once a year, a Panel Leaders meeting will be held to discuss about various topics concerning the Panel test methodology.
The annual registration fee is € 2.000,00.
Enrol online immediately or download the Enrolment Form
For further info firstname.lastname@example.org